Try as I might I can never hide the fact how biased I am to say I must have THE FREAKING LOVELIEST wedding clients in all of the whole wide world. (This is one of Henry's newest favorite expressions, except the w's are pronounced with r's). The McHugh Wedding was nothing short of stunning to witness and to document. My lovely second shooter, Jessica, and I couldn't help but swoon over (might I add brides' an interior decorator!) Moniques' unique wedding style. Who wouldn't love a break from the 50 shades of pink to shoot some lovely greenery with a southern, eco-chic flair with hints of garden aspects and a romance in the air that was drool worthy? Her details were in abundance and put smiles on all our faces. And talk about the setting...The Ribault Club certainly was the perfect backdrop to host such a lavish, yet quaint, fairytale. Tons of personality and personal touches, The McHugh wedding was unforgettable- from the golden paper cranes (a nod to their budding relationship when groom Tim would leave love notes folded in a crane- I mean seriously, they STILL make men like this out there?!?!?), to the hilarious "movie" their attendants made for them during the reception that had everyone laughing to tears to the choreographed dance the bridesmaids rocked out to, the selfie sticks, Monique's first look with both her daddies, to the UNBELIEVABLE dessert spread, the Guanabana popsicles, their lovely family and all their support, simply put it was just a magical day. Want to see more than what my little fingertips arranged below? Check out their entire wedding gallery here.
M+T, I wish you two love birds (see what I did there) a lifetime of whimsy, romance and a happy-HAPPIEST ever after!
ps- they had a FOOD TRUCK (yes you read that right) for their reception dinner. I mean, enough said. One of AMP's coolest weddings ever. Emoji girl with the 'bout it, bout it' arm.
Their VIP Vendors
1. Wedding venue: The Ribault Club- http://www.theribaultclub.com/
2. Wedding stationary: Designed by the Bride
3. Engagement ring designer: Blue Nile- http://www.bluenile.com/build-your-own-ring/diamond-engagement-ring-white-gold_20306
4. Wedding band designer: Hers- Blue Nile- http://www.bluenile.com/diamond-wedding-ring-platinum_9719
His- JVL Jewelry- http://www.jvljewelry.com/Devotion-For-Him-p/06931.htm
5. Wedding dress designer: Mori Lee by Madeline Gardner
6. Wedding dress shop: Debra’s Bridal Shop at the Avenues- http://www.bridalshopavenues.com/
7. Floral: A Happily Ever After Floral- http://ahappilyeverafterfloral.com/
8. Videographer: David Corrado
9. Hair: Studio Bride- http://www.studiobrideartistry.com/
10. Makeup: Studio Bride- http://www.studiobrideartistry.com/
11. Shoes: Lulus- https://www.lulus.com/products/fay-1-white-high-heel-sandals/209426.html
12. Centerpieces: DIY
13. DJ: Generation Y Entertainment- http://www.generationyentertainment.com/
14. Cake: Publix- http://www.publix.com/
15. Caterers: Funkadelic Food Truck- http://funkadelicfoodtruck.wix.com/funkadelicfoodtruck
16. Rentals: Luxe Party Rentals- http://www.luxepartyrentals.com/
17. Special lighting: Generation Y Entertainment- http://www.generationyentertainment.com/
18. Linens: Purchased from http://www.linentablecloth.com/